June 25, 2019
PoweredTemplate uses FastSpring payments getaway. All the payments are securely processed by this service which currently accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit and debit cards: PoweredTemplate accepts payments by credit and debit cards, as long as these are enabled for online payments. Please note that Powered Template Limited company is based in Britain and our plans are linked to an automatic renewal cycle, therefore international and recurring payments need to be allowed too.
- Paypal: payments can be made by Paypal. Please note that in some occasions, and depending on the location, the system may ask you to enter a credit card number, but the charge will still be made to your Paypal account.
- Pay with Amazon: Amazon Pay is a service that lets you use the payment methods already associated with your Amazon account to make payments for our plans. To make a payment, you can use any of the payment methods on file in your Amazon account.
- Webmoney: WebMoney, is an online payment settlement system.
- Wire Transfer: Please be aware that payment confirming of a Wire Transfer may take up to 7 business days. If you need to get instant access to our Premium resources, we suggest you to make the payment by using any of the described above methods.
Please note that PoweredTemplate do not accept any other payment methods.