The presentation file does not come with page numbering on. I have tried to change it, but footers and page numbers do not appear. What am I doing wrong?
July 04, 2019
Find the detailed instructions on how to add footer/header/date to the PowerPoint template in PowerPoint 2007 below:
- Open template and click “View” – “Slide Master” in the menu.
- Select first slide and click “Master Layout” on the toolbar.
- Tick off fields that you need.
- Then click each slide where you want footer to be shown and tick off field “Footers” on the toolbar.
- Select “Insert” in the menu, then “Header & Footer;” on the toolbar, fill in the fields and click “Apply to All”.