I want to have multiple pages in my document using some of the page formats. How do I create a new page inside the Word template retaining the style and formatting of that page?
Adding a page in Word template is different and more complex than in usual Word document, because it has a different structure and layout. Follow the instructions below.
To add a page in Word template:
- Put cursor aside formatting boxes at the top of the last page.
- Click Enter until you get the new page (click further if you need more than one).
To copy the layout of the template page to the new one:
- Put cursor at the top of the page you want to copy.
- Click Shift and down arrow and go to the bottom of the page.
- Click Ctrl+C to save the layout.
- Go to the new blank page and click Ctrl+V.
- Adjust the layout.